Shield the Golem Process



    Hi there, today I bring you the process of one of my first illustrations that I did for Tanares Adventures by Dragori Games.

The character consists of a metallic Golem, for this piece I had a 3D reference from the suggested Design, however I had a certain freedom to give my touch to the character and create fine details.
For the process of this character I initially used a "line sketch" approach.

╰──────────────────⌲

    Oi, hoje eu trago o processo de uma das minhas primeiras ilustrações que eu fiz para o Tanares Adventures da Dragori Games.

O personagem consiste em um Golem metálico, para esta peça tive uma referência 3D do Design sugerido, no entando eu tive uma certa liberdade para dar o meu toque ao personagem e criar detalhes finos.
Para o processo deste personagem eu utilizei inicialmente uma abordagem com um "sketch de linha".








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form