New race for an RPG

      Hello everyone, the year 2023 has passed and I have been involved in many works and projects, but today in April 2024 I bring a post about an incredible project that I worked on during the last 3 and a half years. The vast majority of them are arts that I have not published in other media, so I bring this exclusive post to this blog. These are not recent arts but are a compilation of arts from an exclusive race from the Tanares Adventure boardgame developed by Dragori Games.

Firstly we have a Cleric, followed by a builder of pieces, in the art below there were some modifications during the creative process, at first he would be from a class that would use swords and the idea of a builder came later and so the adaptations were made throughout the art.

Remember this breed does not have ears.

╰──────────────────⌲





Here we already have a mage class for this race called Taii'Maku.



This race couldn't miss a monk class, so this art decided to bring you the exploration of thumbnails before we get to the final art.




Finally we have the Paladin, by far my favorite for this race, you can also find this art on my other social media.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form