Gesture and Structure

    Hello everyone, this blog I use as evolution material so I can have control of my development as an artist. I have learned a lot in recent months, but the point I want to get in here today is that I will use this blog more as my digital sketchbook.
For today's post I separated a series of studies of the construction of the human figure, it is a subject that I have tried to improve every day in my drawing base.
In these studies I prioritize understanding GESTURE and STRUCTURE.
Below I used some works by the masters and artist Will Murai and Laura Sava which are a great reference for me.

╰──────────────────⌲

    Olá a todos, este blog utilizo como material de evolução para que eu possa ter controle do meu desenvolvimento como artista. eu aprendi muito nos últimos meses, mas a questão que quero entrar aqui hoje é que utilizarei mais este blog como meu sketchbook digital.
Para o post de hoje separei uma série de estudos de construção da figura humana, é um assunto que tenho procurado melhorar a cada dia em minha base do desenho.
Nesses estudos priorizo entender o GESTURE e  STRUCTURE.
Abaixo utilizei algumas obras dos mestres e do artista Will Murai e Laura Sava que são uma grande referência para mim.




































Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form