Studying different types of folds

    Following a line of studies to improve my rendering ability, here in this post will be explored fabrics and folds, at this point the first study in which I decide to enter was a copy of the ancient masters of art, appreciating the direction of the brush stroke giving meaning to the form. In the second I go through a study of copy of sculptures where the volume can be explored and understand the exaggerations and solutions taken by the artists, also complement with study of colors based on oil works of great masters. Finally, I work with a photographic reference of still life (...) This is a sequence of studies to improve my learning in fabrics and folds. If you are curious to know some of my rendering processes visit the post where I present some studies of Surface and Lighting.

╰──────────────────⌲

    Seguindo uma linha de estudos para melhorar a minha habilidade de renderização, aqui neste post vai ser explorado tecidos e dobras, neste ponto o primeiro estudo no qual eu decidir entrar foi a cópia de antigos mestres da arte, apreciando a direção das pinceladas dando significado a forma. no segundo eu faço um estudo de cópia de esculturas onde o volume pode ser explorado para entender os exageros e soluções tomadas pelo artista, também complemento com o estudo de cores baseados em pinturas a óleo dos grandes mestres. Finalmente eu trabalho com uma fotografia de referencia de natureza morta (...) Esta é uma sequencia de estudos para melhorar meu aprendizado em tecidos e dobras. Se você está curioso para saber algo de meu processo de renderização, visite o post onde eu apresento alguns estudos de  Superfície e Iluminação.

_____

Feel free to get to know some of my work in my Artstation.
Follow me in social media:
Instagram
Facebook







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form