Process for Character Design

    Hello guys! In this post I will bring a subject that most like, the creation of character, for some time I have been studying some processes of character creation, whether to use lines or silhouettes, different processes, some served me better for situation A, and others better for situation B. Firstly I will cite the study with "shapes", for me this process works when I have no idea the direction in which I want to go, in this process I look for a good design that pleases me and on top of it I begin to imagine the answer and story for the character, in this initial process still had no idea if I wanted to work with a male or female character, it is no surprise to you that accompany my work that I prefer to create a female character, when I found the silhouette that awoke me some type of story and I advanced to the linear process, in some posts you can find more studies of my drawing line (...) With elaborate line I explored the values, organizing the families, then colors and the stage of rendering, where in the first character study I worked on some subjects separately to better understand the surface.

"In this character I bring a story focusing on stealth classes of thieves, judging by their traje, she lives in a cold climate forest environment, where she sacks out carriages passing by the road and nearby towns, her ability to even stealth no can be perceived by animals."


The "cyberpunk" style character brings a different approach, in which I already have notion of what kind of character I want to create, so focus on a relaxed and simple pose to work with the line step in a more advanced way where I use gesture , blocking and anatomical line.


"This character lives in an apocalyptic universe in which it is governed by an AI, her was generated through an AI in the results of experiments, because this mutated inherited cybernetic characteristics, its parts can be replaced if necessary.It is part of a rebel group of resistance."

╰──────────────────⌲

Olá pessoal, neste post eu vou trazer o assunto que mais gosto, a criação de personagem, por algum tempo eu estive estudando alguns processos de criação de personagem, uso de linhas ou silhuetas, diferentes processos, alguns serviram melhor para a situação A, e outros melhor na situação B. Primeiramente eu vou citar o estudo com "shapes", para mim este processo funciona quando eu não tenho ideia para qual direção eu quero ir, neste processo eu procuro um bom design que me agrade e em cima disso eu começo a imaginar e me perguntar a história para o personagem, neste processo inicial eu ainda não tenho ideia se eu estou quero trabalhar em um personagem masculino ou feminino, não é uma surpresa para você que acompanha o meu trabalho que eu prefiro criar personagens femininas, quando eu encontro a silhueta que me desperta algum tipo de história, eu avanço para o processo linear, em alguns posts você pode encontrar mais estudos de meu desenho linear (...) Com traço elaborado explorei os valores, organizando as famílias, depois as cores e a fase de renderização, onde no primeiro estudo de personagem trabalhei alguns assuntos separadamente para melhor compreender a superfície.,,

"Neste personagem eu trago uma história focando na classe de ladrões furtivos, ao julgar pelo traje deles, ela vive em uma ambientação de floresta de clima frio, onde ela saqueia carruagens passando pela estrada e cidades próximas, sua habilidade furtiva não pode ser percebida nem por animais." 


No personagem estilo "cyberpunk" trago uma abordagem diferente, em que eu  já tenho noção de que tipo de personagem eu quero criar, então eu foco em uma pose simples relaxada para trabalhar com a linha em um passo mais avançado onde eu uso o gestualblocagem e linhas anatômicas.

"Este personagem vive em um universo apocalíptico em que é governado por uma IA, Ela foi gerada por meio de uma IA nos resultados de experimentos, pois esta mutação herdou características cibernéticas, suas partes podem ser substituídas se necessário. Faz parte de um grupo rebelde de resistência. "










Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form