Still life rendering study

    I am aware that the blog has been stopped for a while, however I will bring some news and some processes that I have learned during this productive time in which I had.

Working a bit more with values in tonal scale and worrying about the famous edges control, I bring some studies of still life. I also explored reflective materials in which I first worked its volume and shape by adding the reflex in the final step.

╰──────────────────⌲

    Tenho ciência que o blog esteve parado por um tempinho, contudo trarei novidades e alguns processos que tenho aprendido durante esse tempo produtivo em que tive.
 
Trabalhando um pouco mais com valores em escala tonal e me preocupando com o famoso controle dos  "edges", trago alguns estudos de natureza morta. Também explorei materiais reflexivo no qual primeiramente trabalhei seu volume e forma adicionando  o reflexo na etapa final.











Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form