Some of zbrush studies



Hi guys, happy 2021 to everyone!

2020 was a somewhat troubled year, with the social isolate I worked a lot on my art, I understand the blog ended up standing still all year, but this year will be different, I will continue to publicize my daily routine here, so let's go (.. .)
Here are some studies done on zbrush following the didactics of some free digital sculpture courses.


╰──────────────────⌲


Olá pessoal, feliz 2021 a todos!

2020 foi um ano um tanto conturbado, com o isolamento social, trabalhei muito em minha arte, no entanto o blog acabou por ficar parado o ano todo, mais este ano será diferente, continuarei a divulgar minha rotina diária aqui, então vamos lá (...)
Segue alguns estudos feitos no zbrush seguindo a didática de alguns cursos livres de escultura digital.











Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form