How I study anatomy

    Hello everyone, today I decide to make a post from a compiled anatomy studies I usually do. First, the challenge I decided to fill an A4 sheet with anatomical gesture drawings. After that, I explore the construction of the figure with three-dimensional blockages. And lastly I work on the memory and the nesting of the muscle groups in the figure.

╰──────────────────⌲

Olá pessoal, hoje eu decidir fazer uma postagem de um compilado de estudos de anatomia que costumo fazer. Primeiramente segue o desafio que decidir fazer de preencher uma folha A4 com desenhos gestuais de anatomia. Depois disso, eu exploro a construção da figura com blocagens tridimensionais. E por último eu trabalho na memorização e o encaixamento dos grupos musculares na figura.


If you liked do not forget to follow more of my work on my social networks.

Follow the images below.
Doubts? Feel free to leave us comments.













Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form